We are accepting memberships for our 2016 CSA season
- only two (2) shares remain!
What are your CSA membership options?
(1) Household share: Whatever is seasonal and harvestable, we share with you. The weekly box feeds 2-3 vegetarian adults or a family of 3-4 with mixed diets; includes a variety of 5-15 items. Household share price: $650.
(2) Split share: You may split your share with a friend or neighbor. Or, if you’d like to split but don’t have anyone in mind yet to share with, we can do the pairing up for you. People split in 2 ways: (1) every-other-week pick-ups; or (2) dividing weekly pick-ups with each other. Split share price: $325.
You can also purchase pasture-raised meat and eggs at Longhaul Farm:
- Chicken: $6/lb – Reserve your chickens for $15/bird
- Pork: $375 for a quarter hog (cut list available upon request) – Reserve with a $50 down payment
- Eggs: $5/dozen – Available year-round
When and where and how often are pick-ups? Pick-ups are on the farm on either Tuesday or Friday afternoons (4-7pm), your choice. Our CSA season is typically from June to September.
- Bread shares will be available again!
- We will be offering a Yoga share - details to come
- Take a look at our newest initiative - ecologicalcitizens.org
Contact us to become a member or learn more:
p: (845) 424-6277
a: 69 S. Mtn. Pass, Garrison, NY 10524